Friday, 8 October 2010

Final year mode

Now i am in my final year in uni....some people say that final year, u will have less class and less work...but what about me right now.....


I am full with the research and report plus observation in school..

Sound crazy right.......but for me....this is what final year is.....Most of all........I LOVE it....


weird huh! BUt for me compare to the sickness and disease i got...this bizzare and busy moment make me preoccupied with it and distract me from my disease....


i am happy and syukur to Allah that i still can continue my studies and able to walk and do things. I am bless that I no long have the SOB which last time make me in difficult situation..

imagine you will SOB just walk few steps.....what if you walk in the uni and walk from carpark to your class, to the worst your class in second floor...totally SOB...


I really wish I can graduate with flying class next year

I am thinking of contining to master actually

but daddy did say once that i need to take care of my health first rather than going for master..

huhu..daddy please let me do the master, it might be my last chance as my condtion is unknown and unpredictable...while my dear lupus is kind to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment